1939 Chevrolet Convertible
Not for sale, but available for rental for photo shoots, weddings, advertisements, shows, parades, corporate functions.
350 Chevy engine, automatic transmission, cold A/C, warm heat, and a yellow and silver exterior, grey interior. Everything on this car works perfectly. Runs beautifully, this is a one-of-a-kind vehicle.
- Original all steel body
- 2 year frame-off restoration
- New 350 CI crate engine
- Walker radiator
- New Turbo 350 automatic transmission
- Air Conditioning
- TCI rear spring kit
- Chevrolet Nova rear end with 2.79 gear ratio
- Fully rebuilt as a Convertible (1939 chevys were not offered as convertibles)
- One of a kind hydraulic top
- Power brakes
- Power steering
- Power driver seat
- AM/FM radio with CD player
- Tinted glass
Are you interested in this car or have questions?
Please call 434-972-7099 or send me an email. Let's make your dream car a reality!